On The Subject of All Things Below
I look upon these works of mine
And see the work I’ve done.
A glimpse into the past, a machine of time
And see how sad I was.
O’ how far I’ve come.
Happy is he who burns brightly and chooses to help himself.
Change in normalcy.
O’ how sad I was of the lost loves
Whom weaken the strongest ones.
But what good can be done?
What good can all this come of?
Untrusting I was,
To many dark ideas I succumbed.
I wanted to end it but didn't want to die.
My soul was lost.
My heart sullied and torn
Lonely and worn.
Yet even with these scars you see
It remains on my sleeve.
Aye, I keep it on my sleeve despite.
I pulled myself out,
Now I’m without a doubt,
I choose to help others see a way
Before I pine away.
Comments
Post a Comment